So, you’ve finally met the client face to face. What do you do now? Most inexperienced sales people immediately jump into their presentation without understanding what the client needs, how the client will perceive you or your product and, worse, if the client is actually qualified to purchase your product.
The key to any sales process is in how the sales professional structures his/her questions. Effectively asking questions is probably the most important skill in selling; yet, very few sales people use this very important skill.
Our “Superior Qualifying and Profiling” course will help sales professionals improve their questioning skills by providing various tools and methods that will help them structure their questions properly. Not only will this unique course improve their questioning skills; but, it will also help sales professionals profile their clients to understand each client’s unique personality. Turn ordinary sales people into superior sales professionals by having them enroll in this course now.
Superior Qualifying and Profiling Workshop Objectives
Participants of this program will learn to:
- Discuss the importance of listening and asking questions in selling
- Indicate the differences between open-ended and close-ended questions
- Distinguish when to properly use open-ended and close-ended questions
- Determine if a clients is worth pursuing by using WIP
- Structure your open-ended questions using NEADS and RAIN
- Use close-ended questions to gain commitment
- Identify a client’s personality by using profiling questions
- Communicate effectively with different personalities