What does being a sales person mean today? Not too long ago, being a sales person meant persistence and the ability to push a product to a market that, more or less, trusted the sales person. Not anymore!
With the onset of this new age of information, we have witnessed the rise of a more informed, more opinionated and more empowered marketplace. Because of this, it’s easier for consumers today to verify product claims and seek out your competitors. They are, now, less trusting of sales people and prefer to research your product or service online. Some may even know more about the product or service than the sales person. In this type of market, persistence and push are no longer enough. We need to become superior sales professionals.
“The Superior Sales Professional” training course is a fun and unique program that provides sales people with a new understanding of their chosen craft as well as tools and concepts to enhance their existing skills to make sure they are ready to face today’s demanding market. This highly interactive course not only adds on to their learning, but digs deep into their own reasons for selling.
If you’re looking to make the leap from stagnant sales person to true sales professional, “The Superior Sales Professional” is the course for you.
The Superior Sales Professional Workshop Objectives
At the end of the seminar, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize their purpose in becoming sales professionals
- Gain a deep respect for the selling profession
- Recognize the different concepts of modern selling in their work
- Identify the issues that keep them from performing consistently well in sales
- Utilize ExeQserve’s patented branding concepts to create their superior sales brand
- Identify their communication shortcomings thru use of the CARE Model
- Utilize questions to effectively gather information from their clients and get their clients’ commitments
- Present their product or service more effectively by using the AIDA and FAB methods
- Develop a win-win mindset when negotiating with their clients