ExeQserve Corporation is growing and is currently in need for a new Training Associate.
We need someone with the following qualifications:
- Fresh Graduate or Graduate of any four year course
- Hard working!
- Pleasing personality
- With above average oral and written communication skills
We need someone who is capable of:
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizing work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintaining department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completing requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing reports by collecting information.
What is in store for you?
- Basic salary
- Fat commission
- Mandated benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Get training allowance every time you are asked to assist in training.
Interested applicants may submit their CV to email@example.com. Referrals are welcome!
Learn more about ExeQserve.