The long term organizational health and success of your company depends not only on organizational strategies. It most importantly depends on people, people who are clear about their roles in the organization. People who are regularly apprised of their progress, offered support to improve their performance and incentivized to develop and exhibit desired competencies that lead to positive results. There should be tools that team leaders and managers can use to do all these. The purpose of this proposal is to offer the organization’s team leaders and managers the very tools they need to manage employees’ performance in order to help them achieve their performance goals.
Our goal is to develop a holistic performance management system that covers planning, monitoring, developing, appraising and instituting rewards and recognition schemes.
- Company-wide training to appreciate the use of Performance management tools.
- Performance Management System Policies and Procedures
- Performance planning strategy that include setting up of
- Key Result Areas
- Key Performance Indicators
- Competency models
- Performance standards
- Performance monitoring strategy
- Capability building strategy
- Performance appraisal strategy
- Performance based rewards and recognition scheme