The game has changed. The market we once knew so well is steadily becoming unrecognizable. A newer and more informed type of client has emerged and we recognize that our current way of selling just won’t cut it anymore. To make matters worse, we realize that, despite the enormous change in the
market, the way we sell hasn’t changed much at all. We haven’t risen to address this new market.
It’s high time to change the way we sell!
“The New Dynamics of Selling” is a refreshing new sales training course that addresses several critical selling issues (like customer-centricity, social selling and relationship-management) that most sales people have taken for granted. At the same time, this break-through training course takes into account the challenges of today’s market and presents solutions and tools to address these issues. This dynamic course answers the age-old question: “Why buy from me?”
If you want to make your client feel empowered in their decision yet compelled to buy from you, then this is your course. It may not be magic; but, it will certainly feel that way.
New Dynamics of Selling Workshop Objectives
At the end of the seminar, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize their personal reasons for doing what they’re doing
- Identify the barriers to selling and manage these barriers
- Create effective lead-generating and prospecting activities
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with their clients by creating trust
- Profile their clients by utilizing MBTI personality traits as a basis
- Analyze the situation by probing for the right information
- Presenting the benefits of your product with impact and confidence
- Properly handle objections and negotiate for win-win results
- Gain agreement and close the sale
Resource Person: Enrique “Boom” San Agustin